And one more makes 4

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A picture is worth 1000 words

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words and when you have no camera ...well, there's no picture! So, I decided we needed to just get a new camera and be done with it. Poor Maggie's going to feel so shafted when she gets older and wonder why so many of her infant pictures were taken in only 4 outfits. Although, being the youngest of 5 I've seen like 3 infant pictures of myself. Our next one may not even be mentioned on the blog.....the nerve of me!
Suffice it to say, we will be getting this new camera within a week and then I will be able to take many more pictures of the girls and not have to look back at the pictures and wonder where we were and what we were doing in them. So, look for some new pictures coming soon.

No comments: